This License Agreement governs Grow My Practice Content that you Download. Please read this Agreement carefully. By clicking “I agree” or otherwise signifying your acceptance of this Agreement or by Downloading, copying or using any Content, you are agreeing to be legally bound by this Agreement.
This document sets out the terms and conditions on which we license our Dental patient education package (Product or Products) to you (the Licence). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
As used in this Agreement:
- “Content” means any work, including video footage, a photograph, an illustration, an after effects file, a music or other audio file, an animation, a 3D model, a data file, a program template or other audiovisual and digital media work, that is Downloaded pursuant to this Agreement.
- “Download” and variations thereof means downloading, obtaining or copying Content (i) from the Website, (ii) through a Grow My Practice or reseller application programming interface or other software Website, (iii) through a Grow My Practice or Reseller email, electronic or wireless delivery, or (iv) through delivery byGrow My Practice or reseller of physical media.
- “Item Page” means the specific Content item and item detail pages at the Website where item previews and information about the particular Content is made available for Grow My Practice Users.
- “Grow My Practice User” means an individual who is a purchaser of the product.
- “Website” means our internet site at www.growmypractice.in and the other internet sites of Grow My Practice and its Affiliates and resellers
Before placing an order, you will check and select the language of the product carefully.
Risk and title
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products.
No license for commercial sale: This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its content; any collection and use of any product listing, description, or pricing; copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
No framing: You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) ofwww.growmypractice.in without the express written consent.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Delhi shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
Order once placed shall not be canceled under any circumstances.